A decorative wreath on your front door introduces a homey or elegant touch to your curbside appeal. You aren't just limited to Christmas or winter holiday seasonal wreaths. Splurge for wreaths that also celebrate spring, summer, and fall. You can even ramp up your wreath collection to celebrate other specific holidays throughout the year.
One of the best ways to add style to your front entrance is to change out the door wreath for each season. Take advantage of the seasonal foliage and flowers with either live or artificial plants that look natural. Not all front door wreath designs need to be traditional. Go with a basket filled with fresh cut flowers in a vase, potted plants or silk flowers.
Creative Decorations offers wreaths that have a distinct look and appeal with a few basket wreaths.
- The Magnolia Door Basket measures 24"H x 13"W x 6"D and sells for just over $60.
- The Festive Holiday Door Basket displays holly leaves and berries along with pine branches in a metal basket. It measures 24"H x 36"W x 10"D and retails about $110.
- $12 flat rate shipping is available.
Feedback from Creative Decorations customers is positive for product quality and service.
Traditional Round Wreaths
It's difficult to beat a round wreath hung on your front door for a truly traditional decoration, although you can find many round wreaths that break away from traditional themes.
More Wreaths From Creative Decorations
From traditional themes to unique and novel ones, you can have fun choosing wreaths to express everyday items or special holidays such as an egg wreath for Easter from Creative Decorations.
- The Easter Egg wreath features artificial green eggs decorated with white stripes and polka dots and a sheer white ribbon. It measures 13" and retails for about $53.00.
- The Lovely Tulip Wreath features little pink tulips and lamb's ear foliage set on a vine wreath with a striped ribbon hanger. It measures 18" x 14" and sells for about $75.
The Wreath Depot
The Wreath Depot offers one of the largest selections of seasonal artificial or dried flowers and foliage wreaths. The website has a page of helpful wreath door tips of dos and don'ts as well as how to select the best wreath for your door. You can search the inventory by season, size or price. Be sure to check the clearance sale page for additional savings.
- The 22" Westhaven Winter Wreath feature red silk blooms with a variety of evergreen foliage, pinecones and berries. It retails for about $80.
- The 24" Wyndale Spring Front Door Wreath will add a touch of spring charm to your curb appeal, and it retails for about $65.
- Price range: $39.99 to $92.49
- Free shipping
The Wreath Depot customer reviews of the products and service consistently give an "excellent" rating.
DIY Christmas and Seasonal Wreaths
DIY Christmas wreaths are fun to create when you have easy instructions and access to a wide selection of supplies. Try your hand at some do-it-yourself wreaths by adding special touches to plain wreaths or take advantage of your spring and summer flowers and herbs to create stunning displays. Gather fall leaves and create a unique show of the season with a door hanging.
Go with a living wreath for a truly unique and magical door wreath. Succulents are the perfect plants for a living wreath since they only require periodic watering and care. Slow growing makes these wreaths long lasting, just prune as needed.
Williams Sonoma Wreath
Williams Sonoma offers a traditional shaped succulent door wreath as well as a set of succulents you can use to create your own wreath. Any succulent wreath arrangement will give your front entrance an artistic and stunning ambiance.
The Mixed Succulent Wreath is only available via Internet in a 10" or 14" size. Pricing runs $110 to $140.
Make Your Own Succulent Wreath
If you're the do-it-yourself type, put your craft skills to use by making your own version of this timeless living masterpiece.
- Topiary Artworks sells wire wreath frames ($9.00 - $18.00), sphagnum moss ($16.00 - $22.00) and other supplies.
- Glasshouse Works offers succulent plant collections for DIY projects. 5 plant collection for $12.00 or individual plants $3.00 to $10.00.
Decorating Your Front Door With a Wreath
There are nearly limitless possibilities for wreath decorations to grace your front door from artificial to live plant materials. Whichever you select, a front door wreath will give your home a touch of added warmth and personal style that greets visitors.